As a public school, we are fiscally responsible to our community now more than ever. If you have any questions or concerns about our school budget, expenditures, or how our districts allocate funds for various activities and programs, please contact us.
Mohawk Trail Regional School District FY23 Budget Timeline
Note: All meetings will be posted on the School Committee website. Assessments will be estimated after the state budget is released. Minimum contribution and state aid are necessary to accurately estimate assessments.
- November 2021–May 2022: Budget Preparation
- January 20, 2022: Special Meeting/Budget Subcommittee and MTRSD School Committee - Review of Draft FY23 Budget
- February 9, 2022: Budget Subcommittee Meeting - Public Hearing of FY23 Draft Budget
- February 16, 2022: School Committee Meeting - Vote to Adopt Proposed FY23 Budget (back-up date is February 23, 2022, if needed.)
- March–April 2022: Prepare for Town Meetings
- May 2022: Town Meetings
Fiscal responsibility requires integrity and complete transparency. Our financial reports are a matter of public record and are available to the public online or upon request.
Annual Town Meeting Flyers
Want to know more about our town meetings? Please check out our annual town meeting flyers.
Student Accident Medical Insurance
We offer low-cost student accident medical insurance through Lefebvre Insurance, LLC.