Our mission is to transport students to and from school in clean, well-maintained bus vehicles driven by responsible, certified drivers.
Transportation Department Contact Information
To contact our bus company directly, please email Kuzmeskus Transportation or call (413) 489-3194 at extension 110.
Updates on Bus Routes - April 4, 2022
Please note, effective immediately (April 4, 2022), changes to our bus routes.
Unfortunately due to a change in staffing, please note that bus route 5 will no longer run to or from MTRS. Starting Tuesday, April 5, we will combine all bus 5 routes with routes 1, 2, 3, and 81. Students on bus 5 will be using their normal stops but will have to arrive slightly earlier in order to be taken on their new route. We have emailed students about their new stops and pick up times. Care providers, please check below to double check what time the bus arrives at your stop.
If you have any questions, please contact the bus company (Kuzmeskus) directly at (413) 489-3194, ext. 110.
Riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. For the safety of all passengers, bus drivers ensure that all bus riders observe the following regulations:
- Riders may not stand or move from seat to seat at any time during the trip.
- We will not tolerate cursing, vulgar language, or indecent behavior.
- Riders may not open emergency exits at any time except during an actual emergency or during a designated emergency evacuation drill.
- Students may not tease, scuffle, trip, hold, hit, or use their hands or feet in any objectionable manner.
- Students must remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- We do not permit food or beverages on the bus.
For the full list, please see our list of rules and regulations.