Our mission is to transport students to and from school in clean, well-maintained bus vehicles driven by responsible, certified drivers.
Transportation Department Contact Information
To contact our bus company directly, please email Kuzmeskus Transportation or call (413) 489-3194 at extension 110.
2021 Updates on Bus Routes
- Bus Routes for the 2021–2022 School Year
This document includes bus routes for Mohawk Trail Regional School, Buckland-Shelburne Elementary, Colrain Central School, Hawlemont Regional School, and Sanderson Academy. Subject to change.
- Update to Bus #6 Route/Times for MTRS (Ashfield/Plainfield) - September 10, 2021
- 6:42 a.m. Plainfield Rd.
- 6:46 a.m. Old South/Pleasant St.
- 6:50 a.m. North Central
- 6:52 a.m. North Union
- 6:54 a.m. Bow St.
- 6:57 a.m. East Main St. (Rte.116)
- 7:02 a.m. John Ford Rd/Plainfield Rd.
- 7:04 a.m. Spruce Corner Rd.
- 7:06 a.m. Can Route 116/Stonewall Rd.
- 7:08 a.m. Steady Lane/Norton Hill
- 7:10 a.m. Ashfield Mt.
- 7:17 a.m. Old Upper St./Upper St.
- 7:21 a.m. Rte. 11/Purinton Rd.
- 7:23 a.m. Ashfield Rd.
- 7:24 a.m. Rte. 112/Rand Rd.
- Continue to Mohawk Trail Regional School.
Riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. For the safety of all passengers, bus drivers ensure that all bus riders observe the following regulations:
- Riders may not stand or move from seat to seat at any time during the trip.
- We will not tolerate cursing, vulgar language, or indecent behavior.
- Riders may not open emergency exits at any time except during an actual emergency or during a designated emergency evacuation drill.
- Students may not tease, scuffle, trip, hold, hit, or use their hands or feet in any objectionable manner.
- Students must remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- We do not permit food or beverages on the bus.
For the full list, please see our list of rules and regulations.