Our mission is to transport students to and from school in clean, well-maintained bus vehicles driven by responsible, certified drivers.
Transportation Department Contact Information
To contact our bus company directly, please email Kuzmeskus Transportation or call (413) 489-3194 at extension 110.
Care providers, please check below to double check what time the bus arrives at your stop.
Riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. For the safety of all passengers, bus drivers ensure that all bus riders observe the following regulations:
- Riders may not stand or move from seat to seat at any time during the trip.
- We will not tolerate cursing, vulgar language, or indecent behavior.
- Riders may not open emergency exits at any time except during an actual emergency or during a designated emergency evacuation drill.
- Students may not tease, scuffle, trip, hold, hit, or use their hands or feet in any objectionable manner.
- Students must remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- We do not permit food or beverages on the bus.
For the full list, please see our list of rules and regulations.