Our mission is to transport students to and from school in clean, well-maintained bus vehicles driven by responsible, certified drivers.
Transportation Department Contact Information
To contact our bus company directly, please email Kuzmeskus Transportation or call (413) 489-3194 at extension 110.
2021 Updates on Bus Routes
- Bus Routes for the 2021–22 School Year
This document includes bus routes for Mohawk Trail Regional School, Buckland-Shelburne Elementary, Colrain Central School, Hawlemont Regional School, and Sanderson Academy. Subject to change.
- Update to Bus #6 Route/Times for MTRS (Ashfield/Plainfield) - September 10, 2021
6:42 Plainfield Rd. 6:46 Old South/Pleasant St. 6:50 North Central 6:52 North Union 6:54 Bow St. 6:57 East Main St. (Rte.116) 7:02 John Ford Rd/Plainfield Rd. 7:04 Spruce Corner Rd. 7:06 Can Route 116/Stonewall Rd. 7:08 Steady Lane/Norton Hill 7:10 Ashfield Mt. 7:17 Old Upper St./Upper St. 7:21 Rte. 11/Purinton Rd. 7:23 Ashfield Rd. 7:24 Rte. 112/Rand Rd. Continue to Mohawk Trail Regional School.
Riding the bus is a privilege, not a right. For the safety of all passengers, bus drivers ensure that all bus riders observe the following regulations:
- Riders may not stand or move from seat to seat at any time during the trip.
- We will not tolerate cursing, vulgar language, or indecent behavior.
- Riders may not open emergency exits at any time except during an actual emergency or during a designated emergency evacuation drill.
- Students may not tease, scuffle, trip, hold, hit, or use their hands or feet in any objectionable manner.
- Students must remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- We do not permit food or beverages on the bus.